Here’s a contest where two of my favorite things come together: looking at new iron and winning a new truck, with the gas included!
Case IH has announced a sweepstakes where one person will get the keys to a 2012 Ram truck, plus free fuel for one year. (Honestly, I don’t know what is worth more: the new truck or the year’s supply of fuel.)
It’s part of the company’s “Field of Deals” sales event, where the company is highlighting its lineup of Farmall, Puma,and Maxxumtractors, as well as balers and windrowers. Through April 30, just visit your local Case IH dealer (U.S. and Canada), check out the new equipment, and enter to win the truck, or a host of other prizes.
I’m sure the event will garner a lot of entries, especially with some producers having banner years.
And speaking of banner years, CNH Global recently announced its financial results for the year ending December 31, 2011.
Here are some highlights:
- For the year, net sales increased 25% (22% on a constant currency basis) to $18.1 billion as agricultural equipment markets continue to perform well across the Group’s geographical portfolio, and as a result of the continued recovery in the construction equipment market segment.
- Net equipment sales for the year were 79% agricultural equipment and 21% construction equipment.
- Demand in the agricultural and construction equipment markets is expected to remain positive for 2012.
- Agricultural equipment demand is projected to be flat to up 5% on the back of firm agricultural commodity prices.
- CNH’s net sales in the agricultural equipment sector increased 23% in 2011 (20% on a constant currency basis) as a result of solid trading conditions in every region.
So what’s ahead for your 2012 equipment purchases?
Related Reading: New Tractor Cabs: The Latest in Creature Comforts