Whether you are keeping the heat down in the shop to save money, or you just want to be warmer while working outdoors, the M12™ Cordless Heated Hoodie from Milwaukee Tool provides up to six hours of continuous heat in a rugged design.
According to the company, “This soft-but-durable cotton blend hoodie provides ample warmth for spring and fall or serves as an extra-warm liner on the harshest winter days. State-of-the-art carbon fiber heating elements provide adjustable warmth to the core body area, while a waffle-weave thermal liner and rib-knit cuffs keep the heat in. Best of all, the hoodie is machine washable and dryer safe.”
The hoodie comes in red, gray, khaki or high-visibility lime, in sizes S-3XL. It is heated with an M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery from Milwaukee Tool. The battery and charger (sold separately) are compatible with more than 55 M12™ LITHIUM-ION tools. Hoodie specifications include:
- Durable carbon fiber heating elements: Distribute dependable heat to the core body area
- Three settings: Adjustable by zone to provide the right amount of heat for any weather
- Durable cotton blend: Built to withstand the toughest job site wear and tear
- Waffle-weave thermal liner and rib-knit cuffs for maximum comfort and heat retention
- Battery: Up to six hours of continuous heat on a single charge
- Washer and dryer safe
The battery is located in an easy-to-reach pocket inside the hoodie, and the hood is big enough to fit over a hard hat, if needed.
Accessories include the M12™ Heated Jacket 12v DC Plug Adapter (49-24-2301) and the M18™ Power Source (49-24-2371). These both come with a one-year warranty.